As an independent statutory authority - accountable to the Australian Parliament - APRA supervises institutions across the banking, insurance and superannuation sectors and promotes stability in the Australian financial system.
Digital Garden worked with APRA over two phases: Phase 1 (Discovery, UX and Business Requirements) and we won the Phase 2 work (Design & Development).
Features of the new project
- UX discovery and prototyping phase, with a UX workshop session with APRA stakeholders
- Technical workshop with key development and information technology staff from APRA and Digital Garden
- Business requirements specification documentation, outlining the inclusions for the project’s development phase
- User interface (UI) design to accessibility compliance standards
- Development of the new website to accessibility standards onto govCMS (Drupal) platform as a service (PaaS)
- New CMS content publishing and approvals workflow implemented for greater security and APRA staff efficiencies
- Compliance with the Federal Government’s Digital Transformation Agency (DTA) Digital Service Standards
- Penetration testing by an independent 3rd party
- Working through user acceptance testing (UAT) with the APRA project working group, project steering committee, and the executive team and chairman