Digital Garden will work closely with your team to understand all of the content types being migrated and the patterns or nuances in their structure. We will create a proof of concept and map some select pages of content into the newly developed website, ensuring the content ports across as intended and displays seamlessly within the new website’s design and its backend CMS.
For content migrations, Digital Garden has experience in migrating content between many kinds of CMS frameworks, including from:
- one version of a CMS to another (eg. Drupal 7 to 9), such as for the Lowy Institute
- Atlassian Confluence to Drupal, such as for Médecins Sans Frontières
- WordPress to Drupal, such as for Thomson Reuters
- Drupal to WordPress, such as for Surf Life Saving NSW
- Kentico to Drupal, such as for GPT
Speak to our friendly content migration team to discuss your next content migration project. Get in touch today.