Digital Garden has been working with Australian Government clients since 2003, and are well-versed in working with small, medium and large Government agencies. This means we’re comfortable with the different levels of stakeholder management and approval processes required in this field.
Digital Garden are experts in Drupal, the framework on which the GovCMS platform is based. Our deep Drupal know-how comes from the countless digital solutions we have designed for and built on the platform. Our team of Acquia-certified Drupal developers and designers are proficient in the Digital Service standards and are experts on digital projects in the government sphere.
The GovCMS framework allows us to easily build responsive and accessible websites ensuring that the website solutions are secure, compliant, and adaptable for government agencies across Australia.
Some of the reasons to use GovCMS and Digital Garden for your next website project
- Best practice - compliant with the Australian Government Digital Service Standard, including WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility requirements
- Affordable and flexible - a cost-effective solution that scales with your agency
- Out-of-the-box - a fully responsive CMS platform tailored to the needs of all levels of Australian government organisations
- Reliable and available - hosting, and maintenance are taken care of
- Proven track record - Working with government for many years
- Tried and tested process - Strong client engagement and checkpoints throughout to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Expertise - Drupal and GovCMS experts
- Clearances - Baseline security clearances with The Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA)
Speak to our friendly GovCMS team to discuss your next GovCMS development project. Get in touch today.