Nothing frustrates employees more than having different technologies for different tasks that don’t speak to each other. Manual and double handling of the same information impacts effectiveness and productivity within any organisation.
Most of the projects we work on involve building complex web platforms that seamlessly integrate with commercial systems and tools. Being experts and well versed in making sure various systems integrate with each other, in turn, helps ensure your teams deliver fast, quality experiences, whether that be to internal audiences or external customers (both prospects or existing clients alike).
Some systems we’ve had experience integrating include:
- Data visualisation tools such as Highcharts and Iguana2
- Integration with stock market and financial systems
- CRMs such as SugarCRM, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Payment systems like Westpac, NAB, PayPal and eWay
- Form integrations with Mailchimp, Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, Pardot and more
- Single sign-ons (SSO) such as with Azure AD
- Real estate hubs
As experienced as we are system integration projects, and irrespective of the tool or solution used, smarter integration can often lead to automating repetitive tasks, thus delivering process efficiencies as well as capturing new leads from your digital assets. These in turn can then feed into your CRM system to potentially help EDM and other content marketing initiatives.