Posted on 06.01.20
Digital Garden is looking for an experienced, confident, Drupal developer to join our team - to either work in house or remote, depending on your location.
We are looking for a person with energy and a true passion for Drupal, particularly around backend development.
You will be working with TOP CLIENTS and a highly TALENTED team of Project Managers, UX / UI designers, and developers who all share a love of design and all things digital. Some of the key clients that we have worked within the past 12 months include UNSW, Thomson Reuters, World Mosquito Program, Macquarie Bank and McDonald Jones Homes.
We are located in the Surry Hills area where there are loads of cafes and a general creative vibe.
- Minimum 3 years Drupal experience with large enterprise projects
- Drupal 8 backend development
- Experience in gathering requirements in a pre-sales environment
- Experience attending technical workshops and liaising with technical stakeholders
- Producing functional and technical specifications for our projects
- Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional and technical requirements
- Implementing complex web applications, particularly involving systems integration and web services
- Git & Deployment workflows REST and SOAP implementations
- PHP OO skills
- Testing Frameworks like PHPUnit Load Testing/Performance Tuning
- Security testing and best practices
- Servers and Infrastructure
- Tech lead experience
- Servers and Infrastructure experience
The right mindset Even if you don't tick every box of the above experience, more important to us is that you understand any business-case needs of our clients - from a non-technical aspect. Our ideal applicant will be a results-driven, adaptable person who works well with a team, manages time and multitasks well, and can explain complex development ideas to clients and colleagues.
If you're a Drupal developer who knows your stuff, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your CV, links to sites you have built, and salary expectations across to email@example.com