Posted on 09.10.18
Digital Garden is on the lookout for a motivated and driven midweight Digital Producer, who has a passion for UX, to join our creative team.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end lifecycle of digital projects including scoping, costing, project plans, client communication, feedback loops, and ensuring the projects are delivered on time and within budget. Along with the production work, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in our UX projects, helping with UX activities, such as prototyping, user research and testing.
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, APRA, Macquarie University and McDonald Jones Homes, this role at Digital Garden will have you running projects for big-name clients. You will be working with a team of other digital producers, UX designers, UI designers and developers, whom all share a love of creating great digital solutions for businesses and users alike digital. We specialise in UX and Drupal is our technology of choice.
Based on Crown Street, in the heart of Surry Hills, Digital Garden fosters an easygoing work environment and believes in a happy life/work balance. Some of the benefits of working for us are our flexible weekday work hours, Friday team pub lunches, a barista-grade coffee machine and beer fridge.
- A minimum of 2 years experience managing digital projects
- Great written and spoken communication skills to communicate with clients
- First-rate project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Liaising with and managing UX, Design and Development resources, with both internal and external teams
- Requirements gathering, scoping and estimating digital requirements
- Writing requirements for digital solutions
- Testing what has been developed, and ticketing issues
- You will be trained to use our Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- High-level knowledge in the digital space, innovation, and technologies
- A track record of delivering digital projects on time and within budget
Additional UX activities
If you are interested in the UX side of things there are opportunities to:
- Prototype digital solutions
- Create and refine information architecture
- Help run user interviews, card sorting exercises, putting together surveys and other UX activities
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 - depending upon experience.