- Digital Marketing
- Copywriting and content marketing
- SEO & SEM
- Social Media
- Marketing Automation
Start your [search] engine
Quite often, the first step in a customer’s journey towards completing any online task is via a search engine. So it’s absolutely crucial that your site appear as high up any search engine results page (SERP) as possible.
But ranking well in a SERP is not a given. It requires strategy and effort to optimising fully for search engine visibility.
As an online marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords they enter and which search engines are preferred by users. Optimising a website for search engines can involve:
- Auditing an existing site to assess its SEO state of play to ensure performance and ranking is not compromised after a redesign by mapping keywords to the new information architecture ensuring optimal keyword allocation
- Editing content, HTML and associated coding to both increase relevance to targeted keywords
- Remove barriers to, and enhance, indexing receptibility
- Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks or inbound links.
SEO patience (and monitoring) is mandatory
Results from a SEO strategy can take time to emerge unless a well-established, high-ranking website is already in place. A fast-track tactic could be to pair SEO with Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising or an SEM AdWords campaign as part of a broader digital strategy.
The great advantage of PPC and AdWords is that you can start sending new visitors to your site within hours. We can help manage your PPC campaign on an ongoing basis or just do the initial setup.
Banking on ranking
Get in touch and find out more about the importance of SEM & SEM and how we can help elevate your site up those search results pages.