Posted on 23.11.19
Digital Garden has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Producer who is great at managing projects, fostering great client relationships during projects, and is interested in crafting beautiful digital products that have a great user experience.
You will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end, along with getting involved in the UX stream of project work, such as running workshops, running user testing sessions for projects, creating information architecture models and writing up project requirements.
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, UTS, World Mosquito Program, McDonald Jones Homes, UNSW, this role at Digital Garden will have you running projects for big-name clients. You will be working with a team of other digital producers, UX designers, UI designers and developers, whom all share a love of creating great digital solutions for businesses and users alike digital. We specialise in UX and Drupal is our technology of choice.
Based on Crown Street, in the heart of Surry Hills, Digital Garden fosters an easygoing work environment and believes in a happy life/work balance. Some of the benefits of working for us are our flexible weekday work hours, team pub lunches, and barista-grade coffee machine.
Skills and job requirements:
- Highly-organised and efficient in managing projects, such as organisation of emails, documentation, tickets on your projects
- Being a confident and engaging communicator (bonus points for charismatic)
- Clear and detailed written communication style
- Running large digital projects end-to-end
- Running strategic workshops such as kickoff, UX and Co-design workshops with clients
- Conducting user research and testing sessions
- Mapping out Information Architecture models
- Sketch page layouts to communicate ideas to the design team
- Understanding business and organisational needs (from a myriad of organisations) and translating them into a great UX/digital solution
- Liaising with and managing UX, Design and Development resources, with both internal and external teams
- Giving direction on design solutions
- Requirements gathering, scoping and estimating digital requirements
- Writing up requirements and tickets in JIRA for the development team
- Checking/reviewing work once delivered
- Going above and beyond for clients
Please send your cover letter and CV to careers @ digitalgarden.com.au
110 to 125 k package depending upon experience.