Posted on 23.06.20
Two of those days would be working in our Surry Hills office; the other two can be worked from home/remotely. You will be working alongside our UX and UI designers, who will help guide you on projects that you are involved in.
This is your opportunity to take everything you have learned whilst studying and apply it in a real working environment. Hone in and demonstrate your UX design skills as well as learn new ones along the way.
We are a digital agency based in the heart of Surry Hills and we specialise in UX and Drupal projects. With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, World Mosquito Program, UTS and McDonald Jones, you will have the chance to work on some interesting projects with big-name clients to showcase in your portfolio.
- Experience using Axure or another prototyping tool
- Experience using Sketch
- Experience using invision
- Experience using Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in internal brainstorming and UX related activities
- Prototype digital solutions
- Design page templates directed by our other UXers
- Help run user interviews, card sorting exercises and putting together surveys
- Reviewing and annotating digital products
- Creating internal design materials for the DG website and proposals
- Population of websites with content
- Attend client workshops and note-taking
Please send us a link to your portfolio to review and a one page letter on why you would like to do an internship at Digital Garden.