Senior Drupal Developer
You will be working with TOP CLIENTS and a highly TALENTED team of Project Managers, UX / UI designers, developers and testers who all share a love of design and all things digital. Some of the key clients that we have worked with within the past 12 months include Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF / Doctors Without Borders), Lowy Institute, Fidante, NABERS, CSIRO and Surf Life Saving NSW.
- Minimum 3 years Drupal experience
- Drupal 9 backend development
- Experience with PHP, theme hooks and preprocessing for template files
- Producing functional and technical specifications for our projects
- Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional and technical requirements
- Git & Deployment workflows
- PHP OO skills
Desirable, but not essential
- GovCMS experience a plus
- PHP OO skills
- Implementing complex web applications, particularly involving systems integration and web services
- REST and SOAP implementations
- Testing Frameworks like PHPUnit
- Servers and Infrastructure
The right mindset:
Even if you don't tick every box of the above experience, more important to us is that you understand any business-case needs of our clients - from a non-technical aspect.
Our ideal applicant will be results-driven and adaptable, work well with a team, manage time and multitasks well, and can communicate well.
We are located in Milsons Point, and we work from home 3 days per week, with some of our team working 100% remotely. We are looking for someone who is based in AUSTRALIA and is an Australian citizen.
If you're a Drupal developer, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply for the role please email email@example.com
- Your CV
- Your Drupal profile
- The top 3 drupal sites that you have built
- And your rate/salary expectations