Posted on 26.11.20
Digital Garden has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Producer who is great at managing projects, fostering great client relationships during projects, and is interested in crafting beautiful digital products that have a great user experience.
You will be responsible for managing projects end-to-end, from running workshops, writing up functional requirements, ticketing work in JIRA, communicating with clients, managing work with the UX and UI designers and developers and testers, and testing the finished product.
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, Glaucoma Australia, World Mosquito Program, and McDonald Jones Homes, this role at Digital Garden will have you running projects for big-name clients.
Based on Crown Street, in the heart of Surry Hills, Digital Garden fosters an easygoing work environment and believes in a happy life/work balance. Some of the benefits of working for us are our flexible working hours, work from home 50% of the time, and team pub lunches.
Skills and job requirements:
- Highly-organised and efficient in managing projects, such as organisation of emails, documentation, tickets on your projects
- Being a confident and engaging communicator (bonus points for charismatic)
- Clear and detailed written communication style
- Running large digital projects end-to-end
- Running strategic workshops such as kickoff, UX, and Co-design workshops with clients
- Understanding business and organisational needs
- Liaising with and managing UX, design, and development resources, with both internal and offshore team members
- Giving direction on design solutions
- Requirements gathering, scoping and estimating digital requirements
- Writing up requirements and tickets in JIRA for the development team
- Checking/reviewing work once delivered Going above and beyond for clients
- Running UX workshops
- Running UX testing sessions such as tree jack tests, and user testing on UI designs
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
12-month contract with a view to going full-time.