We are looking for a talented recent graduate to join our development team as a junior developer. Ultimately, we would like you to become skilled in using the Drupal framework.
You will be working with top clients with name recognition and a highly talented, passionate and personable team of Project Managers, UX / UI designers, developers and testers who all share a love of design and all things digital. Some of the key clients that we have worked with within the past 12 months include Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF / Doctors Without Borders), World Mosquito Program, The City of Parramatta, GPT, McDonald Jones Homes, NABERS and Surf Life Saving NSW.
You will be mentored by our senior developers to do the following tasks:
- Setup and build the backend for our Drupal websites
- PHP, theme hooks and preprocessing for template files
- Git & Deployment workflows
- REST and SOAP implementations
- Content population of websites
- Testing websites
- Frontend development skills
Our ideal applicant will:
- Be a graduate with a computer science degree, or similar course
- Be a self-learner
- Work well with a team
- Be a great communicator
- Be an Australian citizen (as we work with government clients and this can be a security requirement of theirs)
Perks of the job:
- Flexible work hours
- Our team works remotely most days, but we’d love to see you a couple of days a week if you live in Sydney
- Build an awesome portfolio of work with a leading digital agency
If you're a recent graduate and are keen to master Drupal, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply for the role please email email@example.com
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining why you would like to join the Digital Garden team.
- Examples of a website that you have built or code you have written.