Posted on 10.06.21
We are looking for a person with energy and a true passion for Drupal, particularly around backend development. We are also open to making this a tech lead position.
You will be working with TOP CLIENTS and a highly TALENTED team of Project Managers, UX / UI designers, developers and testers who all share a love of design and all things digital. Some of the key clients that we have worked with within the past 12 months include MSF, NSW Gov, World Mosquito Program, GPT, McDonald Jones Homes and Surf Life Saving NSW.
- Minimum 3 years Drupal experience
- Drupal 8 & 9 backend development
- GovCMS experience a plus
- Experience with PHP, theme hooks and preprocessing for template files
- Experience in gathering requirements in a pre-sales environment
- Experience attending technical workshops and liaising with technical stakeholders
- Producing functional and technical specifications for our projects
- Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional and technical requirements
- Implementing complex web applications, particularly involving systems integration and web services
- Git & Deployment workflows
- REST and SOAP implementations
- PHP OO skills
- Testing Frameworks like PHPUnit
- Load Testing/Performance Tuning
- Experienced with large enterprise projects
- Security testing and best practices
- Servers and Infrastructure
The right mindset:
Even if you don't tick every box of the above experience, more important to us is that you understand any business-case needs of our clients - from a non-technical aspect.
Our ideal applicant will be results driven, adaptable, works well with a team, manages time and multitasks well, and can explain complex development ideas to clients and colleagues.
We are located in Milsons Point, and we work from home 3 days per week, with some of our team working 100% remotely. We are preferably looking for someone who is based in AUSTRALIA. Looking for either part time or a full time position.
If you're a Drupal developer who knows your stuff, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your CV
- Your Drupal profile
- The top 3 drupal sites that you have built
- And your rate / salary expectations