Posted on 18.07.18
About the role
You will be responsible for running the UX components of larger projects such as project planning from a UX perspective, stakeholder workshops, formulating user surveys, leading focus groups, conducting one-on-one interviews and overseeing user testing sessions. Your high-quality collation, analysis, and implementation of findings are essential.
A minimum of 3 years agency experience as a UX Designer.
Client & Stakeholder Management
- An ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders from a variety of industries
- You are confident, articulate and can hold sway with your presence in a workshop or focus group
- Strong experience in running activities in stakeholder and user workshops
Running UX activities
- Design reviews
- User surveys
- User research
- User testing
Designing Information Architecture solutions
- Modeling different IA solutions
- Card sorting exercises
- Tree jack tests
Prototyping interface solutions
- Low and High fidelity prototypes
- Expertise in wireframing digital solutions using tools such as Axure
- Roadmaps and UX strategies
- Writing recruitment briefs for user testing
- Persona development
- Writing reports on findings
- Qualitative & quantitative data analysis
* Even if you don’t exactly fit everything we have listed in the job description, however tick some of the boxes, and feel you could grow into the role, please feel free to apply.
About Digital Garden
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, UTS, Macquarie Bank, and SBS, you will be working on interesting projects with big-name clients. You will be working with a team of project managers, UX / UI designers, and developers who all share a love of design and all things digital. We are a digital agency based in the heart of Surry Hills and we specialise in bespoke design, open-source digital projects.
At Digital Garden we foster an easygoing work environment and a happy life/work balance. We love a good Friday pub lunch and our cafe-grade coffee machine, see-through beer fridge and ping-pong table.
Please send samples of your work along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org