Located on Crown Street, at the centre of one of Sydney's most vibrant creative districts, this airy and light converted terrace office space with hardwood floors is perfect for a creative business or agency to sub-let.
If you run a small or growing business, the space of this office and freedom of this arrangement would be perfect for you. The entire office consists of two spaces - separated by an open courtyard - that can be run independently of one another. Digital Garden has held the tenancy of the entire office for over 8 years and would continue to occupy one of the sections.
The section of the office available for rent includes:
- A completely independent office space, with room to comfortably fit up to 6 desks
- Several spare wooden desks and chairs are available for you to utilise
- Faces onto a quiet, leafy street (Norton Street) at the back of these Crown Street premises
- Large, light-filled arc windows with wooden venetian blinds
- Beautiful hardwood floors, white paintwork, and high ceilings
- Own off-street entrance
- Modern, shared bathroom with shower
- Modern, shared kitchen with fridges, dishwasher, microwave, barista-style coffee machine, oven/stove
Some points to note:
- Electricity costs and cleaning bills will be split evenly 50:50
- The computers, TV, glass meeting table, and silver chairs that are shown in the photograph are for illustrative purposes only
- Note: Minimum lease period of 3 months; minimum notice period 4 weeks