Posted on 10.10.18
Digital Garden has an exciting opportunity for a junior to the midweight PHP Developer, preferably with some Drupal experience, to join our team.
You will be responsible for our support and maintenance projects - including scoping out feature requests, ticketing features in JIRA, building new features, testing new features, along with doing upgrades and patches on our Drupal websites.
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, APRA, Macquarie University and McDonald Jones Homes, this role at Digital Garden will have you running projects for big-name clients. You will be working with a team of digital producers, UX designers, UI designers and developers, whom all share a love of creating great digital solutions for businesses and users alike digital. We specialise in UX and Drupal is our technology of choice.
Based on Crown Street, in the heart of Surry Hills, Digital Garden fosters an easygoing work environment and believes in a happy life/work balance. Some of the benefits of working for us are our flexible weekday work hours, Friday team pub lunches, a barista-grade coffee machine and beer fridge.
Skills and job requirements:
If you think you fit the bill, we'd love to hear from you!
- Experience with PHP5 / MySQL application development
- Display a great problem-solving abilities
- Highly organised and efficient
- Building feature requests in Drupal
- Requirements gathering, scoping and estimating digital requirements
- Reviewing emails from the client, and responding by email with solutions
- Ticketing bugs and feature requests in Jira
- Doing Drupal upgrades and patching
- Checking builds, during the lifecycle of a development project
- Liaising with and managing UX, Design and Development resources, with both internal and external teams
- Working with Git version control