Spending money on technology wisely
Government organisations are always under scrutiny for how wisely they invest in new technologies and services to best achieve their digital objectives, while also meeting customer needs. It’s a balancing act we’re very familiar with, having worked closely with a broad range of government clients across diverse projects over many years.
Open, transparent and accessible
Typically, there is a need to ensure the most number of users are able to access content quickly and interact fluently on government sites. We have a tried and tested process to allow us to create digital solutions for government that are easy to use, speak to the different audience groups, that follow WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards and gets the best results out of every project.
Why partner with Digital Garden for your next Government digital project?
In Digital Garden, you would be teaming up with a digital partner who values honesty, integrity and accountability in our digital project management approach. Every solution we create, we create with the customer in mind. Our reputation for user experience, user interface design and development excellence ensure each of our clients receives a solution that achieves digital and organisational objectives.
Our own business model relies on creating successful, effective solutions that serve to foster long-lasting relationships with our clients. We enjoy when our clients continue their journey following the launch of their MVP solutions and build upon their digital solutions with new features and ongoing strategy.
Digital Garden also sits on the govCMS Drupal services panel. govCMS uses Drupal open-source technology to build responsive and accessible websites for the Australian government. govCMS ensures a secure, compliant, and adaptable platform for government agencies across Australia.
Partner with a digital agency that has:
- Proven track record, working with government for many years
- Strong client engagement and checkpoints throughout to ensure highest satisfaction
- Beautiful, usable intuitive interfaces
- Industry-leading UX and development
- Senior, experienced project personnel
Services we offer for government
- govCMS solutions
- Drupal website solutions
- Digital strategies, expert reviews and content strategies
- Information architecture workshops and advice
- All types of user research, such as user testing, tree jack tests and user stories
- Frontend design and development for Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Accessibility – ensuring AA compliance with WCAG 2.0 Accessibility standards
- Usability testing on prototypes before it gets to build
- SEO audit and recommendations.
Like to know more?
We ‘get’ that there is a lot to consider when government departments decide to embrace or expand their digital ambitions. But for those who choose to partner with experienced operators familiar with the sector (like Digital Garden), opportunities abound. So get in touch with us today.