Posted on 11.06.21
We are looking for a confident and articulate junior UX designer to join our team. You will be mentored by our talented UX team members, and will work on a diverse range of digital projects.
- Experience using prototyping tools
- Experience using Sketch
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Participate in internal brainstorming and UX related activities
- Prototype digital solutions
- Design page templates directed by our other UI designers
- Writing recruitment briefs for user testing
- Help run user interviews, tree jack tests, card sorting exercises and putting together surveys
- Reviewing and annotating digital products
- Population of websites with content
- Attend client workshops and note-taking
- Modeling different IA solutions
- Persona development
- Writing reports on findings
- Qualitative & quantitative data analysis
- Creating internal design materials for the DG website and proposals
About Digital Garden
Digital Garden has been operating since 2007, and we pride ourselves on doing projects for the better good. With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, Nabers, McDonald Jones Homes, Glaucoma Australia, the Office of the Children's Guardian and the World Mosquito Program, you will be working on interesting projects with big-name clients.
You will be working with a team of project managers, UX / UI designers, content strategists and developers, who all share a love of design and all things digital.
At Digital Garden we foster an easygoing work environment and a happy life/work balance. We have flexible work hours, work from home three days per week and have team pizza in the office. We’re also right behind Luna Park, so you can head down for a ride after work!
Please send us a link to your portfolio to review and a one page letter on why you would like to be part of the team at Digital Garden, along with your salary expectations - firstname.lastname@example.org