Posted on 15.06.16
Digital Garden are on the lookout for a talented UX Designer to join our creative team. You will be responsible for running the UX components of larger projects such as project planning, stakeholder workshops, formulating user surveys, leading focus groups, conducting one-on-one interviews and overseeing user testing sessions. Your high-quality collation, analysis and implementation of findings is essential.
With clients such as Médecins Sans Frontières, GradAustralia, The Law Society and McDonald Jones, you will be working on interesting projects with big name clients. You will be working with a team of project managers, UX designers, digital designers and developers who all share a love of design and all things digital. We are a full service digital agency based in the heart of Surry Hills and we specialise in bespoke design, open-source digital projects.
At Digital Garden we foster an easygoing work environment and a happy work / life balance. We love a good Friday pub lunch and our cafe-grade coffee machine, see-through beer fridge and pingpong table.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years agency experience as a UX Designer
- Client & Stakeholder Management - An ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders from a variety of industries. You are confident, articulate and can hold sway with your presence in a workshop or focus group.
- UX Consulting - Strong experience in stakeholder/user workshops, user research, qualitative & quantitative data analysis, requirements gathering and usability testing.
- Prototyping - Expertise in interactive wireframing digital solutions with tools prototyping tools such as Axure.
- Documentation - Solid background in creating functional documentation, persona development, roadmaps and UX strategies.
- Digital Strategy - Hold the insights and interest in identifying technology landscapes, developing digital marketing strategies and choosing the best digital channels to communicate with customers.