Creative Digital Agency
Good looking, user-centred websites and
intranets are our core business. We like
what we do and think this shows through
in our work, whether it's cutting-edge
website and interface design, eCommerce
websites or corporate identity work.
Our aim was to fill a market need for a specialised digital agency. And with over 40 years of combined design experience among our senior personnel, we’ve been able to fulfill that aim by contributing to some of Australia’s most recognised brands, government agencies and SMEs.
What sets us apart?
- Transparency – we demystify the jargon, simplify the proposal and explain the detail.
- Collaboration – successful design needs continual iteration and being upfront from the outset often sees clients become partners.
- Communication – means you’re kept abreast of progress, potential problems or alternative solutions throughout the development lifecycle, and long after the site launches.
- People – we’ve recruited widely and patiently for some of the web industry’s finest strategists, designers, developers and content editors. And remember, we only look good when you look good.
- Product – when we combine the above elements, you and your business become the beneficiary of a bespoke, beautiful, technically superior, engaging interface, website or online marketing component that more than stands the test of time.
- Design – A well designed website is a key differentiator in a highly competitive market place and imperative to achieve maximum return on investment.
Joy Barican Project Manager - BT FINANCIAL GROUP
“Your company came highly recommended... We do look forward to continuing and building on that winning partnership.”
Julian T. Huxham Corporate Communication - NSW Department of Education and Communities
“Hit the spot – completely! This is effectively sign-off and approval all in one. Just wanted to say thanks for listening – and excelling.”
Scott Noble Marketing Manager - Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School
“The site is doing really well. Visits have increased 50% each month since launch and lead volume is up by about the same when compared to the same month last year.”
David Stone Product Manager - HotFrog
“It’s been a real pleasure thanks to your hard work, guidance and great service.”
Guy Allenby Co-Director - Content Agency
“I'd recommend Digital Garden to anyone in a heartbeat.”
Justin Wong Streeton Lawyers
“Thank you for all the fantastic work over the past months in getting our site together. We are very happy with the end product and can't wait to see how it goes in the market. Thank you.”
Jillian Dunlavie Operations Manager - North Shore Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
“Thank you for all your effort with our website. It looks great and the feed back has been very positive. Your efforts are much appreciated.”
John Jukes Sales Manager - XOStor
“Digital Garden delivered us a website that was not only fresh and extremely well designed but one that also speaks to our users.”
Vanessa Dickson Project Manager - Fire and Rescue NSW
“My feedback is that the templates you have submitted are FANTASTIC!!! I got butterflies in the stomach going through them anticipating our staff using these pages! From what I can see they are faultless - well done to the designer and fantastic work guys!”
Phil Robinson Strategy Director - HotFrog
“Love the work and really glad we found you.”
To stop us getting drowsy...
We consume these creative supplements per week
Digital Garden fun facts
Latte, mocha, flat white. Approx 35.
Green, Black, Chai, white, herbal. Approx 55.
Choc chip, Tim Tams. Approx 2 packets.